With all the changes in upcoming season VI of League of Legends, Copenhagen Wolves are looking to pick up a coach for our newly formed League of Legends squad.
In this position you will get to work with great talent within the competitive League of Legends scene in Europe. Copenhagen Wolves has been a central part of the European scene since day one, and as a coach in our organisation you get a central position in the community. Our team is a mix of experienced players and upcoming stars, a unique mix we believe few other organisations has been able to present.
Requirements for the position:
– Fluency in English, excellent skill in verbal and written communication.
– Extensive knowledge of League of Legends and its competitive scene.
– Positive, mature and hardworking personality.
– At least 22 years old.
– At least 2 years of experience in coaching (Esports or traditional sports).
– Later on being able to relocate to Berlin to live in a gaming house with the team.
Bonus if you:
– are Master+ solo queue elo.
– have a degree in the field of coaching.
Apply to email@example.com